At the Greenville Arms 1889 Inn!
Call to Sign Up Now! 1-888-665-0044 toll-free
Take a break, rest your muse, gather with friends - old and new - for a relaxing, but funfilled knitting retreat! Come for 4 nights, 3 nights or 2 nights. Beginners and Experienced Welcome. Bring your own projects or sign up for a beginners lesson.
Knitters Spa Weekend
August 23 - 26 or August 28 - 31, 2014
- Informal Beginner Knitting Lessons: Learn to knit on a simple ruffled scarf or jump into sock knitting with a easy sock pattern. Yarn and needles provided (supply fee). Sign up for lessons at registration.
- Manicures: Pamper those busy knitting fingers with manicure. Cost: approx. $15. Sign up at registration.
- Classic Chick-Flick Movie Nights: Knit to the classics - laugh, cry, reminesce, sing-along.
- Tour and Picnic Lunch at a Local Sheep/Alpaca Farm
- All Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Cookies, Dinner - plus unlimited coffee and tea.
- Shopping Breaks at Unique Local Shops
- Stash Swap: You know you have leftovers! Bring them to swap with fellow knitters.
4 nights - $600 single occupancy / $500 double occupancy
3 nights - $450 single occupancy / $375 double occupancy
2 nights - $300 single occupancy/ $250 double occupancy
A deposit of $100 is required to reserve a spot in the retreat, the balance is due when you arrive. Price includes your lodging, all your meals, cookie time, and unlimited coffee and tea. Lessons/materials, manicures, wine & beer, and shopping is extra. 8% state sales tax applies. $50 of your deposit is non-refundable if you should need to cancel.
Note: Bed and Breakfast room rates and specials do not apply to participants in the Hudson River Valley Art Workshops. Participants in the workshops have a special flat rate package price.